RSH 4.76% 10.0¢ respiri limited

Fully agree Fonzi, I am particularly encouraged that the...

1. 7,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Fully agree Fonzi, I am particularly encouraged that the majority of the recent 'buying', at least with any decent volume, has come from those in the shadows off screen, not lurking on the depth chart.

As I said in another thread recently, it seems poised for a run up, well beyond what has already occurred. It is just very difficult, as it always is, to figure out where "fair value" would be, until there is a lot more on the table, than we have now. The short, and perhaps medium term SP growth will be based on pure speculation, rather than any fair assessment based on fundamental analysis.

Be good (read as: great) to have institutional buyers taking chunks into safe hands. The top 20 currently only have ~40% of the stock, be nice to see that % much higher.

All things considered though, happy days, although there will without doubt, still be growing pain, disappointments and fluctuations to pass - such is the nature of investing!!

A good sign to close on the days high on Friday, which is also the 12-month high too, let's hope for a continuation in the coming weeks!

Personally, I'm not too bothered about the inevitable fluctuations now that I am free carried and able to just let it mature into an "ASX wonder story" - in a few years it could easily be one of those tickers where people look and wish they had been holding a parcel before the full evolution - potential exists with this technology for Respiri to be an ASX200, or 100 company, and possibly even a top 50 - its not so totally different to Cochlear in some ways - although their technology may be a little less complex to replicate.

GLTA - cheers

Cabe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $52.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $10.76K 105.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 175274 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 88888 1
View Market Depth
Last update - 13.19pm 19/07/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ 7890
Last updated 11.06am 19/07/2019 (live) ?
RSH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.