FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I think the tweet on divestment of Goulamina yesterday from the...

1. 1,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254

I think the tweet on divestment of Goulamina yesterday from the company deserves its own thread.

Whist the company is at early stages of its gold project Moril, Goulamina lithium project was shelved. Chairman Cowden is quite frank in a recent YouTube video about how FFX MLL was in a position of great weakness. But you won’t find that discussed on these threads with shareholder wealth at risk. But the market cap did suggest as Cowden elaborated, FFX was not in a good position to negotiate terms. It is arguable in a better situation with cash flow from the gold project.

Divestment how ever doesn’t just mean spin-off into a JV as some deem it but also, obviously selling it. To assess risk here the full meaning of divestment needs to be acknowledged not ignored as Ubique’s post (with a misleading SC6- table that shows no hydroxide strategy option).

Its also worth noting why would a French corporation with a high public profile be wanting to engage a military junta controlled government? And at same time a withdrawal of the French military presence? On the other hand, Mali can hardly afford to have the French State create a power vacuum, cede to Chinese political interests (even sneaky Russians) even more and weaken the security situation up North which is all about oil and uranium not people.

In any case shareholders should question the presumption of Ubique that PSA Groupe are focussing on Mali Lithium as supply. Sure they have had a discussion. So has the converter General Lithium Corporation (Lost interest) and Koreans as well. (Koreans won’t like Chinese MOUs)

Instead what shareholders should do is, research the European battery alliances including the EU consortia on such alliances. PSA is part of something larger in EU.

Which brings me back to the Lithium sulphate and oxide, why can’t the company announce that’s its revisiting this study to affirm the DFS end points? As it’s obvious no one here is talking about where those ready and willing converters are for 300ktpa SC6 fines that may be a bit slow arriving if high moisture management fails
    Last edited by rainbowdaisy: 12/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.