RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

It seems to me that most longer term loyal holders are pretty...

1. 2,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    It seems to me that most longer term loyal holders are pretty annoyed and disappointed at today's announcement. Possibly it is time for Mel and the senior RVR team to stop and take a very very hard rethink on their relationship with their shareholders because at the moment they don't seem to have one.

They have promoted themselves as old school, experienced, totally focused and trusted hands but that doesnt help the share price or investor outcomes if those same people don't
    1. achieve what they say they will
    2. communicate regularly and transparently to shareholders
    3. market the company
    4. provide growth in SP
    Mel no doubt is a great bloke but it is the same old same old, sparse news, wait for qtrly then the same message - trust us we are on the verge of change/great things that then stall - we are swimming in molasses

Who knows what is going on at Hillgrove - it is meant to be our uber exciting project - well if news is to go by or the complete lack of same it is a piece of SH#T

Mel and RVR seem to be great at promise but to poor delivery - we are here for a journey but also to make money and the journey is becoming painful and our money is stagnating instead of earning

There are plenty of other great companies out there and I for one have started selling down from what can only describe as one of my most frustrating and disappointing stocks I have ever been involved with

RVR have become their own worst enemy and the market is judging them harshly and rightly so

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.