MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Director nominees remuneration question

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The current board proposed to pay themselves $1. Does anyone know how much the director nominees propose to pay themselves? I legitimately want to understand this. I received a wishy washy answer when I spoke to one of the SIG.

TBH there has not been enough granular detail from the director nominees... how they plan to raise funds, how much they will pay themselves, being two major concerns of mine... overall everything is so conceptual and like J8 mentioned, too much pre-school style finger pointing and throwing rocks at the board going on.

It's not enough to say you want change. There has to be a plan.. IMHO the director nominees have not mapped out in detail why the future will be brighter under them and what KPIs they should be measured against. They have said they can get a better deal than RL Energy, but there has not been any credible evidence of this.

I am also beginning to question whether fighting over PEP11 is worth it. If PEP11 were really that promising, why aren't the majors or mid-majors knocking on our door? Why haven't they done so in the past?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.