ERG 0.00% 6.8¢ eneco refresh ltd

dilution factor - whats on the agenda

1. 99 Posts.
    Lets call it an Avalanche

More and more shares on the market.

This discount on the convertible is a pricing risk...do not underestimate that the arbitrage market is pricing this factor. There are alot of street smart traders playing the spread and predicting an avalanche in shares that will hit the market place.

It is inevitable given the market and conversion issues we will see the stock under considerable pressure.

In fact we are seeing the inevitable outcome of a disasterous game played by the incompetent board and management of ERG. Do not forget the CEO came to the market looking for CASH under the facade of an acquisition proposal to acquire Proton .....only to short change poor ERG in the process.

As for the new Board...well we may have some talent...yet to be proven in this environment...the unfortunate fact is that they have still retained the CEO (no doubt.. a head on the chopping block) and an X partner from an old school accounting firm. Please remember this guy precided over the audit committee and failed to deal with the unrealistic predictions of the CEO.

In my view...more down side risk than upside opportunity. Do not think you can pick the bottom. There are many who have burnt alot of cash along the journey.

As I have said before...It was cheap and 30 cents...it was even cheaper at 20 cents...it was ridiculously cheap at 10 cents that everyone must be crazy and the stock is over sold....please fill in the blanks...

Have you learnt a lesson...HAVE YOU....!!!!?????####??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 8823 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/11/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.