Hi all, Excuse my ignorance, as I am sure this is a stupid...

1. 3,284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Hi all,

Excuse my ignorance, as I am sure this is a stupid question.

Unfortunately, I have invested in a number of companies that have subsequently been de-listed from the ASX. Despite being de-listed, a lot of these companies have not been formally liquidated/de-registered. Consequently, I am holding numerous shares (worthless mostly) in numerous companies that no longer trade on the ASX, yet I am totally unaware what is happening with them as I can't find any company announcements.

I have found it extremely difficult to find any information on what is happening with these companies subsequent to them being removed from the ASX. That is, there is no longer any company announcements posted to either the ASX (obviously) or my within my stock broking platform (again obviously).

My question is where do I find all the company announcements for a company that has been de-listed?

I have checked numerous platforms, namely the registry, websites such as delisted.com.au, ASIC etc.

But it would appear once a company has been delisted, the lights go out and as a shareholder you just wait for the notice telling you, you have lost everything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Signed:

Another disillusioned shareholder.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.