EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Hi donnybrook... add to those Coys shafted by unscrupulous...

1. 4,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 821
    Hi donnybrook... add to those Coys shafted by unscrupulous trading and powerful Coys.

BTA Biota - the Relenza Flu drug... very successful but it got into a punch up with (I think GKW- spelling ? Glaxco Kliem Welcome) and as a minnow it could not survive. I believe the product is in the US of A . My Doctor at the time said the drug was outstanding - get the Relenza drug within 24 hours and it stopped the flu in its tracks,

MTS Metal Storm - the 1 million rounds a minute gun- Now like it or nor. It worked and was being refined... The Coy could not get traction in OZ,,, I believe it is now operational in the US of A and possible use on warships.... I cannot confirm this but was told at a 'passing out parade' by a military guy - who seemed to hold a reasonable title ?

Ralph Sarich - the orbital engine . seemed to be going OK and one of its claims to fame was its operational with less petrol... Seemed to disappear - I think after a big Coy with oil interests took control ( I may be wrong but my memory tells me that)

There are others and it can be quite obvious but us 'plebs' have little chance of doing anything about it.

Coys suck $$$$$$$$$$$ from retail investors and then in comes a Biggie and grabs the spoils. Cruel and very unfair. But them's the breaks.

One might say - Legal rape by some multi nationals . Of course its is all in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.08K 540.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 170090320 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9895121 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 4564162
Last updated 15.34pm 29/03/2024 ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.