Hi boomer I was using my research time as a comparison with...

1. 10,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1932
    Hi boomer
    I was using my research time as a comparison with climate change denier Stevo, because I know he's done very little, if any, research on the lithium battery/EV space. As to my level of understanding and the way I interpret said research, well I guess that's subjective. Nevertheless, given my science/business background spanning some 4.5 (adult) decades, I'm fairly confident that I can draw reasonable conclusions from my extensive research. That said, I agree with your latter premise on the utopian future of transport and limiting world population growth. Even so, we are living in the here and now, and aside from making money via the battery/lithium boom, it heartens me to think that we've got a good chance of ridding the world of 70% of polluting fossil fuels within the next thirty years via battery storage and EVs. The first step in a long journey towards something better. You sound like a young idealist, which is commendable. But the reality of transportation is complex. Not everyone lives in the city, or has the availability of public transport. Nor is public transport practical for many. We'll get to your utopian end eventually, I hope, but given the unimaginative level of politicians I suggest that it will be some time yet. Still, dare to dream.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.