PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

My apologies, I had stopped believingin you sixty years ago. But...

1. 3,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1864

My apologies, I had stopped believingin you sixty years ago. But low and behold, You do exist after all, it is so sadto discover you are now suffering from dementia. But hey thanks for the Christmaspresent, it is not often somebody continues to flood the a market with cheapshares, especially after the product has made a major announcement that all butguarantees their future success.

Only Blind Freddie could now find a downsideto PM8's latest drill results.  I have not yet done the numbers, but the Longonjo Nd/Pr project is certainly looking to be a World class deposit.

Tesla's brushless Induction motor is revolutionaryand European demand for their Model 3 is already creating a shortage for thesemetals. With any new technology this is almost certainly only the beginning,the "tip of the ice-berg" and who knows what revolutionary (pun) industries /consumer products are to follow. But what I do know is there is only onedirection for these shares to go once Santa's bag is empty.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.