Morning all Few charts No doubt as we get closer to Friday all...

1. 32,504 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Morning all

Few charts

No doubt as we get closer to Friday all these Fraser Range plays are going to heat up big time as the fomo kicks in, i have a couple of small punts on BOA and GAL

BOA : New 18 month highs, highest volume in 12 months + good nearology play to LEG/GAL. More importantly that piece of ground right next door to Nova.

BOAchart.png

BOA.png

CML : Contender of the year for the worse spec chart ever and most of this has all happened only over the last 3-6 months. We should have a competition for Xmas I trade mark yesterdays candle dark cloud category 5 storm cover

CML.png

IMS : Turn around story here, been slowly accumulated for a while now, looking for the break above 0.008 for a break out. One for the WL. ST Target 1.1 cents.

IMS.png

WWI : Gold back in favour overnight i really like this spec with a 4.5 mil market cap. Jorc Resource is nice. But the key to this stock is they are about to start exporing there Paterson tenements around some big majors imminently, should see news any day now. Smokey. One to watch ST target 1 cent.  Watching for a break of the 50sma, looks very close.

WWI.png

WWI1.png
    WWI2.png

WZR : Back test yesterday found some decent support, looks a good volume setup at 17 cents for a break out. One to keep an eye on today.

WZR.png

I guess the flavour today is going to be Fraser Range plays and goldies !
    Give us ya tips !

All my opinion obviously dyor

Chers all

V
    Last edited by valvesound: 04/12/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.