PLS 2.13% $3.83 pilbara minerals limited

We are in the early stages of a disruptive technology that is...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 821
    We are in the early stages of a disruptive technology that is taking hold
    much faster than almost everyone anticipated. It would be foolish not to
    expect substantial glitches to happen. As repeatedly stated on this message board
    today, the problem is not an over supply of lithium, nor is it a reduction of demand by
    the automobile manufacturers. The problem is inadequate conversion capacity.

This problem did not come out of the blue. Over the past few months we read about two
    auto makers who had to cut back their production of ev's this year because of the unavailabilty
    of batteries. Refining it even more, the problem is not the lack of battery assembly plants but
    a problem with converting the lithium into a chemical format for inclusion into the batteries.
    Given the billions and billions being invested into ev's does anyone in their right mind believe
    this problem is not going to be resolved quickly. Heck, we are about to get in bed with Posco,
    a company that does just that !!

I continue to hope that we get in bed with Posco not only for the chemical conversion plant but
    also as a partner in our asset sale. My real concern right now is the increasing possibility that a
    big, smart player will step in and make a run at trying to buy the company on the cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.83
Change
0.080(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $11.52B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.90 $3.91 $3.83 $93.62M 24.24M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 473181 $3.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.84 139317 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.84
  Change
0.080 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.91 $3.92 $3.83 7472288
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.