Now here's what it sounds like when you tell the truth. From a...

1. 6,410 Posts.
    Now here's what it sounds like when you tell the truth. From a paper presented by Chandra Wickramasinghe, whom I might add I agree with.

Recent evidence points to life first appearing on the Earth about 3.8 billion years ago. This life was in the form of micro-organisms— bacteria and microfungi now evident in the Earth's oldest sediments. It would seem significant that life appears in an instant, geologically speaking, almost at the very first moment the Earth possessed a quiescent crust, an atmosphere and oceans, at the very first moment in fact that life was able to survive. Throughout subsequent epochs of geological time life developed and evolved both in complexity and sophistication.

He is not arguing for anything even remotely associated with a literal Genesis Creation. He is saying that classic Darwinism is flawed, and why wouldn't it be, it was written at the dawn of the understanding of life on earth.

Before you cut and paste or use material sanctioned by the Governing Body for propaganda purposes, I suggest you actually take the time to read the full material.

Anything less is bare-faced lying by admission and an absolute misrepresentation of the author who should have the right to sue the JW for falsifying their intended meaning.

I guess the devil makes you commit these crimes of slander and misdirection?

What were you saying about ridicule and would you consider it on a pare with lying?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.