AEV 10.5% 1.7¢ avenira limited

dap price are stabilizing

1. 12,639 Posts.
    Just read the latest fertilizer report which in my eye's is the most bullish report that I've read in ages.

Here are some of the key points that i like:-

DAP Tampa is no change from last week so is still 950-1015.

India is likely to continue buying well into Q4 and into Q1 next year, with
    estimates that it could buy 250-500,000 tonnes/month during this period. This is the result
    of strong demand, lacklustre domestic production and low stocks.

India will lend considerable support to a market badly in need of firm demand, especially
    with Argentina and Brazil likely to remain out of the market until year end.

Further support will come from OCP’s decision to cut DAP production for at least one
    month in November at its Jorf Lasfar facility. The impact will be minimal in volume terms
    as OCP was believed to be granulating very little DAP. EuroChem will also reduce
    DAP/MAP production by 50% in November.

These announcements do send a signal to the market that producers in the US, Russia and
    now North Africa are prepared to curtail output to support prices and balance the market.

THIS IS PROOF THAT OCP WILL BE THE NEXT OPEC IN SUPPORTING THE PRICE OF ROCK PHOSPHATE IN THE FUTURE.(IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING). :)

The possibility exists that spot DAP/MAP prices may even temporarily spike from mid
    December onwards as Latin American buyers could rush to buy product once stocks are
    depleted.

The outlook for the next month at least remains bearish overall, and prices will continue to
    slide until significant demand outside India emerges. However a major crash in prices now
    looks unlikely.

(THIS IS ALL EXTREMELY POSITIVE AS THERE ARE NO MAJOR CRASHES TO BE EXPECTED)

GO MAK!!!!!!!!!

Champ

:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $32.32K 1.780M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 749773 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 204158 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 30/10/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
1.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 10.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 758436
Last updated 12.34pm 30/10/2020 (live) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.