BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

I'm laughing hysterically at my desk. I don't own Bellamy's and...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I'm laughing hysterically at my desk. I don't own Bellamy's and what Cevatt posts sounds kindergarten banter. Bellamy is not loss making if you take out those extraordinary items, it has a place in the market but i personally doubt the era of explosive YoY sales growth will continue. Their product differentiation of being "organic" isn't something that will give you a competitive advantage long term and also they never owning any raw materials was also a concern as supply bottlenecks will cause manufacturing delays. Which ironically didn't happen, and the reverse did instead ironically due to over arrogance (or maybe the new CEO plotted McBain's downfall by not mentioning anything when he was a director when their strategy when haywire). And as for BUBS, let the traders have that one, their blue sky fanciful dreams have clouded their judgment about anything fundamental about that company, remember Blackmores and Bega have a joint venture on Infant formula look how well that turned out. Good luck for the faithfuls.
    Last edited by Pigglypuff: 06/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.