BMN 4.69% 15.3¢ bannerman energy ltd

d&d stop loss confirmed, page-13

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    costs up a bit?

they are talking about a $40+ per pound cost. Given that the U price is only $45, that doesn't leave a lot of room for the $500m to build the mine.

I'm a D&D subscriber and I stayed well clear of the recommendation on this one. Bannerman's is an ok play in the U sector, but take a look at what's there.

- main deposit some 200m underground...in granite! granite! that's one tough rock to blast through and extract the resource. you have to have very high grade U to make a profit there.
    - their main guy sold out last year...maybe he knew something?

For anyone looking at U plays, especially those looking to mine in the next year or so, if your production costs are going to be high ($30-$40 per pound) then you need very good grades. If however, the production costs are low ($20-$30), then the grades don't need to be as good as lower costs normally indicate that the U is either closer to the surface, or in a clay based sediment that requires no blasting and minimum earth moving.

If the costs are less than $20 per pound, then buy that stock as there aren't many companies that have U at costs that low. One that comes to mind is UNX. Their PFS is due out in a month as their costs are expected to be very low due to their U being less than 10m from the surface in a clay based sediment...just add water and the U appears.

I do feel sorry for the ASCI and D&D subscribers who have bought in on some of the recent recommendations. They are putting stop losses on plenty of their recommendations and a lot of them are bombing less than 2 months from the stock being picked.

It's easy to say your making people money in the year that was 2009, but now that the brakes are being applied to the market, they are going to have to do some very astute stock picking to retain their subscribers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.3¢
Change
-0.008(4.69%)
Mkt cap ! $190.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.8¢ 15.0¢ $202.4K 1.309M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 1267815 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 55950 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 04/08/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
15.5¢
  Change
-0.008 ( 3.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ 369045
Last updated 14.50pm 04/08/2021 (live) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.