FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Realistic posts of late and very challenging thoughts. We are...

1. 10,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1755
    Realistic posts of late and very challenging thoughts. We are certainly in an unknown region for lithium and lithium currently is not that crashed hot.
    Difficult times called for different approach and we know the fittest and agile survived. At times like this, we don't wait for things to happen, the smart and innovative ones made things happen. Enough of the argument, leave it in the ground the value will still be there.
    Hepburn and Evans had tried their best as director said I have been told they are not sitting still. Hepburn comes from the financial services using the company structure as his vehicle, whereas Evans was the Chief operating officer of a lithium company. The current roles are new to them and growing into their jobs are natural, unfortunately the company means have to be looked at objectively.
    We have to question ourselves whether we are doing enough. Signing MOUs and LOIs alone are not enough, have we done anything to nulture the relationship?To cultivate a relationship we need to earn the trust first, once attained it is an opening. With their experience in business, have they done their part or are they just waiting for things to happen. As an observer, they don't appear to be comfortable with the aspects of this
    business development I do hope they will do whatever they can to fix this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.