CTM 1.69% 30.0¢ centaurus metals limited

CTM-Huge Nickel Play Unfolding

1. 186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    I haven’t posted on CTM since 16/8/2019,see part of my post as below .I did say I wouldn’t post until we hit $100 MC,& said that will be in the next 12month.

Part of the post from 16/8/2019 Our Market Cap will be minimum of $100 mill this time next year, and I strongly believe it will be closer to double that . Let's see if Im correct!!!
    I'm locked and loaded!!!
    No more posts from me until we crack $100million.
    I am more than comfortably, that I will be hopefully proven correct and some of the reasons are stated as below .
    Thought I Would Share my current thoughts and I still believe my predictions will be correct for the below reasons
    -Jaguar Ni Project, Will be proven to be the “Company Maker” and the re ratings will occur (just starting to IMHO) To have semi massive to massive Ni Sulphides at such shallow depth , it’s just terrific .Look at projects in Oz most and I will say probably all are starting at depths of 1000m .
    When you get hits of
    37.7 m at 2.12% from 109M
    21.8m at 2.65% from 22.2M
    16.1m at 3.07% from 26.9M
    The company had stated the main Jaguar South Deposit has a strike length extended of more than 600m .
    The waste strip will be minimal and the open pit mines are simply fantastic for a substantial ROI .
    -Metallurgical Test,Again I think this has been missed when looking at our SP and valuations.The latest results 31/3 release ,We have a 16% Ni concentrate with a Ni recovery of 81.6%.This in itself is significant and is up 25% than previously delivered in other studies, used by Vale.The Metallurgical flowsheets development is continuing.Massive “kicker“ I believe in a SP re rating and has been ignored by the market IMHO
    -Jambreiro Iron Ore , I believe is the “sleeper”I feel the Company might be working very hard behind the scenes to get this project up and running.Remembering we have spent in excess of $30million on this project.I feel the Company will keep the focus on the Ni Project and this will be the “kicker” out of left field .A$114.9million post tax NPV and IRR of 42% at 1Mtpa .We are licensed to 3Mtpa.Hopefully we can work with Vale to bring this project to like .
    -Capital Consolidation was a “gutsy” decision but very timely IMHO.With now a total shared on offer of approx 253million.This now puts us back on the radar of future investors.Its been common knowledge that most Funds and Sophisticated investors do not like to invest with Companies in excess of 500 million shares.I believe this was a very strategic play by CTM management.Sprott investment is now major shareholder.Check their investment record, they invest in upcoming junior mining stocks that give 5-10 Baggers !!!
    -Relationship ship with Vale is under estimated IMHO, for a junior to be working closely with a Company with a MC in excess of $43.66 Billion.
    Again IMHO the Salobo West deal and swap for the Jaguar Ni Project is a classic point of the harmonious relationship we have , this in it self is worth serious $$$
    A lot of negative was posted on HC,but this Jaguar Project . Hopefully it will be proven to be very very strategic IMHO to the future valuation of CTM.Simply I believe this project alone is a Company Maker .
    -Roger Fitzhardinge is a Ni guru and knows Brazil extremely well. Roger was instrumental in finding the Mirabela Nickel Discovery.Roger is a major Shareholder in CTM , which is rare for ex Geo’s to hold such large shareholding’s.
    -Timing Is Perfect , With demand from EV will far exceed Ni production from existing operations in any scenario of EV adoption. EV nickel demand requires Class 1 by Ni Sulphide and HPAL projects, rather than NPI which targets stainless steel production .CTM is perfectly placed in readiness for the movement in Ni market cycle.
    -Funding ,$7.5 cash remaining.Management have pulled back some future drilling to concentrate on slowing cash burn .This is not going to effect the JORC announcement the Company has stated .
    -SP -I can’t predict unfortunately where will end at,but I was talking to a very close friend who is a major player in a brokerage firm.I was told if this Jaguar Project was in WA the MC would be over $200 million plus .This particular firm has been buying CTM for clients over the last 6 months and believes we have yet to see the SP re rate to where it should be.Again no commitment on where the SP will end at ,but I was told the Brazil mining jurisdictions should not result in the current discounted SP.
    -Closing ,I have read many many negatives comments about CTM and Management and their handling of Projects. I must say I’m a glass half full and respect their decisions and I stand by my post of 16/8 and and the MC prediction of in excess $100million as an absolute minimum.Please do your own research.I am not an adviser.
    GLTAH let the fun begin I say and the positive post starting !!!

I won’t post again until we hit the $100 MC but I look forward to reading hopefully positive posts .

For the record I voted for all approvals of the resolutions for the upcoming AGM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $148.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $331.8K 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30613 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 8270 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 3.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ 186819
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.