Look man... I'm a real big fan of this loci coin... ive...

1. 4,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Look man... I'm a real big fan of this loci coin... ive mentioned it before... and other special gems.... loci were already an established business for about 5 years but took the company model cryptocurrency with the benefits of a timestamp which makes the patent process more verifiable and secure...and also the ease of buying and selling patents on their platform... and all business ideas around patents...... for example if you invent something and want to protect your patent...boom... loci... you timestamp the idea first... it's yours... it's pretty straight forward stuff... aswell as the loci patent process... patents worldwide are worth 100 trillion us dollars... !!!!....
    Loci coin is valued around 5 million dollars... this loci coin is the leader in its field... no other crypto currency can compete in the patent business...loci coin also have patents over its business ideas and models so potentially this loci at 13cents can go to $10... it's a goliath I know... it raised funds at 35c 45c and 70cents...

On the loci platform you can buy sell and trade inventions...you can crowd fund and invest In inventions... your dreams are limitless and you can save 16 months of the process by timestamping inventions on the Loci platform...
    There are many other great cryptos....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.