Christian theologians set their own terms and conditions,...

1. 5,137 Posts.
    Christian theologians set their own terms and conditions, Orthodox Jews disagree on these terms and conditions/interpretations of their religion....from which Christianity sprang.

It's not only Christian theologians that set terms and conditions what to believe everybody does it, even on a personal level you and I do it as well.

You must remember that Christians also have writings of how Christianity sprang, along with non christian writings,

It really boils down to the glasses we wear then doesn't it.

But even in the bible foretells the temple will be rebuild at the end times, the Jews want to build it, so one can toss it up in the air and makeup whatever they will with it, protestants in the same caliber as MrG are also pushing it to usher in the end times.

I know a lot of people have a thing against Catholics, but I can assure you RC has checked everything right down the ages, not theologians directly at the top, but also out in the field, a good example this pope has been called out many times by independent catholic theologians for trying to change things as it doesn't line up with facts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.