Nickyjames it was already free falling prior to when Trump took...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Nickyjames it was already free falling prior to when Trump took office steeply.

Around 170k from the millions in 2008. The fact we have just as many people leaving the US to coming from Mexico has been ignored in the debate.

The real issue is people overstaying their visa's of which Canadians are a bigger culprit to Mexicans overstaying from memory.

I don't deny the employment and deter benefits the wall can bring, but it would not be as great as what is already being proposed.

Yes I know I post alot of JD videos but the facts speak for themselves.

Instead of increasing the military budget by a third the US should be using those funds to build up the nations infrastructure like Trump promised. It would be effective to have better roads, upgraded the 60's technology rail networks. better port facilities, clean water, safer and efficient gas and power plants and lines etc.

Sure build a fence/wall, but it distracts from the more weightier issues about building for America's future, getting those illegal overstays, stopping the drug epidemic, enforcing the law, stopping the growing police state/prison population and reforming the growing noncompetitive US economy.  I don't deny Clinton would have done any better and likely worse, but he can start by focusing on the infrastructure promises which I believe is more important for ordinary Americans for future and current economic and job prosperity. The wall is a political distraction I feel that has been given too much focus and attention by Trump and the media.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.