crassus1

1. 9,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Could someone in the hotcopper admin please ban crassus1 and also bar his IP address as well. The reason for this is simple here it is :-

**********************************************************************************
    Subject fark u all im glad the tsunami
    Posted 30/12/04 15:31 - 102 reads
    Posted by crassus1
    Post #157617 - start of thread - splitview

you fackers here TOU4U BELMORE etc etc

I hope you all die, yes im being honest, i hope you all either get cancer and die painfully in pain, or get killed in a car accident or walk the streets at night somewhere and get bashed and left a friggin cripple.

Now about the TSUNAMI

THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, SO MANY MUSLIMS DEAD YEEEE HAAA, SRI LANK (MUSLIM), INDONESIA (MUSLIM)
    MALAYSIA (MUSLIM)

PARTS OF THAILAND THAT GOT HIT (MUSLIM)

MALDIVES (MUSLIM)

BANGLADESH (MUSLIM)

parts of INDIA (muslim)

SOMALIA (MUSLIM)

only countriesgot hit that werent muslim are (Kenya, burma)

AND STUPID ISRAEL GIVES AID, HOW CAN MY PEOPLE BE SO FRIGGIN STUPID, I MEAN, IF THE TSUNAMI HAPPENED TO ISRAEL, and MISSED GAZA,

ALL THE SCUM SUCKING MUSLIMS WOULD BE SAYING ALLAH PUNISHED THE JEWS RIGHT!!!!!????
    YES I SURE THAT WOULD BE THE CASE.

SO TSUNAMI (at least half dead were muslims)

Iran earthquake earlier this yr (muslims)

SEE GOD OF ISRAEL GOES DESTROY THE ENEMIES OF THE JEWS.

Imagaine if a tsumani hit the coast of gaza but not coast of israel, all the muslims and jew haters in the world wouldbe saying israel caused the tsunami right??

I HOPE ANOTHER CATASTROPHE HITS U SCUM SUCKING GENTILES, I HOPE ANOTHER TSUNAMI HITS INDONESIA ETC...
    I HOPE ANOTHER EARTHQUAKE HITS IRAN AFGHANISTAN ETC>..

I HOPE EUROPE GETS SMASHED BY AN ASTEROID ONE DAY.

AND I HOPE ALL U SCUM BAGS ON H/C DIE SOON ONE DAY. belmore and co.

Voluntary Disclosure: No Position Sentiment: None TOU violation
    **********************************************************************************

I have kept a copy of this post and if something is not done about it and crassus as well every major newspaper will recieve a copy of it and they will see what a racist joke of a forum hotcopper has turned into.
    The choice is yours !!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.