CPV 8.60% 50.5¢ clearvue technologies limited

I agree with you Chippy. Always appreciate your posts. Just...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    I agree with you Chippy. Always appreciate your posts. Just don’t get the time to reply.
    I bought CPV at 12 cents with the mindset that this could comfortably sit at + $100 million market cap until revenue and contracts show up. The product is simple to understand (great for investors), well developed, has a huge market to grow in, could save serious money for big buildings, management seem to be ticking enough early boxes etc... I still believe this and I feel the current market cap has room to grow! We are still in the initial cycle of a new, exciting small cap where potential gets priced in.. Unlike other spec stocks like TTT, BUD, KDR etc.. We got upside to come.. Those other stocks are well cooked and it’s revenue/contracts now or bust.

This week in particular has had everything pointing in the right direction for a solid run for CPV.

The obvious issue this week has been volume. If I was to guess one reason, I would say there are plenty of people wanting to buy (and plenty of people watching on the sidelines) but there is a massive line of sellers waiting at 40 cents.. When you compare the sellers at 40 cents to the current volume, there isn’t much short term incentive to keep buying in the high 30’s. So we keep dropping back. Those sellers have really put the brakes on this and probably slowed the volume down as well. Anyway, that’s just my personal view. There’s plenty of other reasons too.

Realistically the best thing for us would be some positive news flow from management in the near future. Fingers crossed for that. That’d get things going.

But, Friday’s have been good day’s for us! So I’m expecting a good day tomorrow. Might be time to run!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.040(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $122.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 50.5¢ 47.0¢ $313.0K 639.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 68082 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
50.0¢
  Change
0.040 ( 8.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
47.5¢ 50.0¢ 47.5¢ 190421
Last updated 15.57pm 29/03/2024 ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.