EGR 5.88% 18.0¢ ecograf limited

COVID-19 Support for Epanko & Mahenge Communities

1. 7,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    Hi Fellow Shareholders,

Unless you've been living under a rock or you are in the German Big Brother house, you are no doubt aware of the devastation around the globe caused by the COVID-19 virus. Here in Australia we have so far *touch wood* managed the spread of the virus rather well but sadly we have still lost 63 lives. In Germany, the situation is far more grim - to date 3804 people have lost their lives to COVID-19.

Images are beginning to emerge of the early effects of the COVID-19 virus in East Africa. The grim reality that they are even less equipped than developed countries -- that have already been ravaged by the virus -- to cope with the pandemic is obvious & frightening.

We are too few to save the world, but we can help those in the communities in which we live, enjoy leisure activities, and derive an income (or intend to derive an income).

I am about to email AS to propose that the company create a GoFundMe page to raise funds to purchase the necessary sanitation and hygiene supplies for the Epanko and Mahenge communities. I am sure that Andrew knows people on the ground in those communities that can assist in identifying what their needs are, and hopefully can assist in their distribution to where the supplies are needed.

We have ~1700 shareholders on our company's register - that's potentially a lot of people that can help. I understand that some may not be in a position to make a financial contribution, however I would urge you all to support the cause in any way that you can, even if it's a quick email to Andrew to express that you support this cause. It's not just a 'catchy' phrase, we can HELP STOP THE SPREAD.

I hope that you are all safe and well, and adhering to the social distancing guidelines.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Wilma.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $81.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $506 2.811K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 55698 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 31876 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.