HWK 11.8% 1.5¢ hawkstone mining limited

could this be reason for rise?

1. 10,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    their company sonacom could benefit from the coastal surveillance ann by gov. Whether they get the contract or not is yet to be seen.

The other aspect are the tsunami monitorins systems that will be installed in the Indian Oceans. I don't how these things work but the idea is the same, installing buoys on the oceans which relay information to satellites. Here is info from their website, and yes I do hold shares in this company and it probably is my most spec/dog stock.

SONACOM
    Monitoring the world’s oceans

Incursions by sea into restricted or prohibited areas, terrorism, people smuggling, drug running, illegal fishing, environmental pollution…

Sonacom is an Australian high-technology company whose scientists and engineers develop advanced, cost effective solutions to address these crucial issues. Sonacom works closely with customers to develop underwater acoustic solutions optimized to meet their specific requirements.

The applications of Sonacom technology are as diverse as the needs of our customers

Customs/Coastwatch/Coastguard – Terrorism, smuggling, illegal dumping
    Exclusive Economic Zones – Illegal fishing
    Aquaculture – Theft, vandalism
    Marine Parks – Illegal incursions, illegal fishing, pollution
    Offshore Oil and Gas Facilities – Security
    Defence – Acoustic ranges, submarine detection
    Marine mammals - Population monitoring, protection from siesmic surveys and military sensors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HWK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $566.2K 36.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2473752 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 3236766 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/07/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
1.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.4¢ 27628033
Last updated 15.57pm 07/07/2020 (live) ?
HWK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.