conversations with netanyahu , page-15

1. 5,748 Posts.
    re: manf - conversations with netanyahu
    Manf

Just explain to me how East Timor and the Solomons fit in the picture. Vastly different circumstances, your comment does not make any sense.

Very simple. A clean up job was required. I believe our soldiers went over…armed. I guess we expected there might be trouble. Using your logic of violence breeds violence had there been some shoot out, would you have also stated violence breeds violence. We sent troops over to the Solomons and E Timor because we needed to clean up our backyard.

That’s the same logic Israel uses…except their backyard that needs cleaning is closer than the ones we’re cleaning………in other words there are times when one must disregard the …..violence breeds violence creed……….

Kapish now?

Manf
    Israel should have realised by now that the hardline approach is not working.

Snooker
    Hardline? We've been pussyfooting around with them. That's the problem..........We should have taken the hardline

Manf
    Is this why you have so many problems with the UN and humanitarian organisation because the won't let you?

Snooker…….Oh, you mean the UN that does nothing except pass anti Israel resolutions…….The same place that’s headed by Kofi Anan? Let me see…..ah yes….he rings a bell…..wasn’t he the jerk in charge of the Ghanans peacekeepers when 800,000 Rwandans were butchered. Don’t recall any anti anything UN resolutions them…………..and the humanitarioan orhanizations…….Like the one Libya was going to chair at the UN? Oh silly me……….!?!?

Manf
    And by the way think about how come Jews outside Israel are more hawkish then the general population of Israel.

Snooker
    How did you arrive at that conclusion? I believe there is a cross section which is most probably representative of the cross section of opinions in Israel....Still......your source for your observation would be interesting......and interestilgly if your assumption is correct, how come the Israelis chose (at the ballot box) the most right wing hawkish government....the Likud? me thinks you will be doing a backflip on that one!!!! lol

Manf
    No backflip from me, from what I hear the Israelis are starting to realise the huge mistake they made. Having their 18 year old's getting shot for no sane reason, will certainly not improve Sharons standing. Since you are the "tough talker" here, how come you don't live in Israel and do the "tough talking" there?

Snooker…..hmmm….you hear? Just where did you….hear? The only thing the Israelis have really woken to is the sham called OSLO……….Then the rubbish about tough talking…..We talked tough re E Timor and Iraq….maybe the government and all the other tough talkers should move out as well?

Manf
    I have no interest in disussing this matter any further.

Snooker

I can understand why you don't want to discuss it any further.....In your shoes I would do the same

Manf
    If you were in my shoe's you would not be the "tough talker" you would look for a reasonable solution to a very twisted situation. I do not want to discuss this matter any further, because you are an extremist, and there is no point in discussing anything with extremists as you know.

Snooker……I’m glad I’m not in your shoes……and if I was I would admit that I have no idea of what is considered a reasonable solution to a twisted situation……….….but seeing as I have lived in that twisted situation……what you call reasonable I would call suicidal….and I make no apologies for wanting to live even at the risk of being labeled extremist…….at least I don’t teach my kids hate…..and I don’t promote bombing civilians on buses or in shops…….maybe I should…............then perhaps you’d label me as being “reasonable in a twisted situation”.

In your dreams mate.

Cheerio.....no hard feelings

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.