KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Well, I agree with some of what you say. I do not, however put...

1. 2,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 443
    Well, I agree with some of what you say. I do not, however put credence in what any site or analyst thinks as to valuation. Have to say that I did put a lot of hope in Anisina, as it would have been extremely effective, if it had not had some undisclosed side-effects. There is a reason no anti-tropomysin drugs have been developed and passed tox. That reason is the heart.
    Re: Actin,https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cardiac_muscle
    It will be genius when someone invents a way of destroying the actin of cancer cells without affecting the regular actin. That was the hope for Anisina and though that hope is now gone, they have a "second generation ATM program" in the works which has funding
    from the government.
    Considering that NRT has something which may be effective vs. ovarian cancer and something which may be effective vs. a form of primary brain cancer, I'd say it's worth betting on, especially if the second generation ATM lotto ticket comes in.
    I'm not selling, I think there will be a realization of the potential value of the IP and someone will partner or buy out Novogen prior to the need for a CR.
    Ex-Gf called in the middle of that so train of thought may not follow smoothly, apologies in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.