KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

I expect that the SP will remain low for the rest of the...

1. 2,988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    I expect that the SP will remain low for the rest of the financial year. We will then have the annual results, which will not have anything scientific to offer, but will show the financial situation, cash on hand, etc. June to October will be where the meat will be packing. New financial year. New federal and US budgets. Perhaps even some early results from our phase 1 drug. In any case I expect the SP to be subdued until atleast July, perhaps as long as October. So, probably will have a 4c to 7 c trading range IMO. Fun for day traders to play in this space.

One day will come when there is a truly awesome announcement that will either sink this ship or send it to the moon. Like others have said, a rather binary situation. Long term however, we really want a diversified drug pipeline. If Anisina can not be re-born then we need a third drug to take to trials, perhaps this will be the long overdue Trilexium. I am still accumulating at these low levels. No need to go in big, just bite by bite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.