DEG 0.82% $1.21 de grey mining limited

Time for an update here we have had two huge developments from...

1. 5,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Time for an update here we have had two huge developments from Novo resources tonight, the fine gold wow another layer need abit more look before I comment on that though, what I have been waiting on and am prepared to comment on.

This trench
    ter654.jpg
    Why is this so important why is this game changing?? This is our first look at are the nuggets consistent at depth? the answer is a hell yes, thats a 2.5m trench, the live stream trench was only 30cm this is a massive deal.

We saw in the live stream they pulled a 16g/t nugget out, if Novo showed up drilled anywhere on along that trench with large diameter drill right now it would produce a results that would rock the market.

Why is this significant it's the scale is growing rapidly from 30m x 10m x 30cm to now 400m x 100m x 2.5m, this is it this the final confirmation for me this is real as it gets, look at that trench it's right there 400m south west of Novo trench one.

So why is this significant for DEG this is Novo news, well I can tell you the Novo MD Quinton Hennigh said

"I can hand on heart say the DEG conglomerate is the same conglomerate found at purdys reward"

What more confirmation do we need same conglomerate same mt roe basalt same nuggets..... 1 + 1 don't equal 3.

So where is DEG at currently? They are still stage 2 of mapping and sampling given 12km target is such a large area this isn't surprising, additionally they have said native title is being worked on so hopefully in our next loudens update they can give us an estimation of when we will be getting some novo trenching of our own.

Mapping and sampling is only 10% complete on 12km, yet in just that 10% we have had 2 additional discoveries this is a huge deal more than the market has given DEG credit for 2 reasons one the size of the target it's twice as big as purdys and second the thickness it's atleast 5 times thicker, if purdys is big 12km is a mega monster.

This estimate is just for the part highlighted in green.
    cfds.jpg

I don't know what more the aussie market needs than this to start re-rating this play to a Novo level, cause Novo didn't have any more than DEG has right now when they went from our level to a billion dollar company in days.

To me DEG is a billion dollar company in waiting, I just experienced this with AVZ was loaded under 2 cents, waited and waited months for the market to get it, took so long I got flustered by the noise sold too early, not happening this time if it takes assays it takes assays, but I can't help feel DEG is just a jack hammering away from going Novo.
    Last edited by thunder54: 03/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
-0.010(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $2.230B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.22 $1.18 $3.822M 3.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 159235 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 25346 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.21
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.19 $1.22 $1.19 581767
Last updated 15.59pm 19/03/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.