Remember His Word IS Spirit and Life. ---------- Wotsup, when I...

1. 22,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Remember His Word IS Spirit and Life.
    ----------
    Wotsup, when I read statements like that I don't know what you mean.

What part of the last part of my post asking a simple question didn't you get? Would the answer bother you somewhat?

Seriously and I don't say this in a knocking way, if you don't then I find that rather sad.
    Jesus words when speaking, were what he was told to say by his Father, "the words I speak are Spirit and Life".
    The words come form the Father who is a Spirit.
    If you digest these words, bring within, act upon them, God's Spirit will dwell within hence the combination (God) giving eternal life.
    Fullness of God within so we become one as they are one.

Do you honestly not see and know, when you see the term "The" Word that it effectively represents the sum total, Holder, Author of all the words as in, The Word of God? In other words, there is none other accept, The Word.
    It incorporates his foreknown thinking as well - Look at the Greek definitions of Logos, not mine.
    Seriously, if John's Gospel was referring to Jesus in 1:1, it would mention His name and if one didn't know 1:14 was there, you would immediately associate the first 13 verses with God, creation etc.
    And 1:1 is VERY clear the Word is - God was the Word (Greek).

AND here's the ODD & STRANGE PART, You then say - "The Word is a spirit person"? AND yet, it seems you go on to say/imply it could NOT be referring to God as though it's NOT possible???

John 1:14 is NOT talking about (time wise) the womb of Mary and THAT is CLEARLY shown/defined within this verse and 15 & 16, surely I don't need to point out how and why?
    The child (Jesus) in the womb of Mary were the results of The Word giving His words of himself (The Word of God) to the angel in combination with His Spirit.

Please explain how you don't grasp what of means? Jesus - his "name" is called "The Word of God".
    He is the Image of God and yet you know Full well he is Not what he is OF. What goes through your mind here???

I am aware of the various contexts of Spirit, but many of the examples you gave, shoot you in the foot, ouch haha.
    For one - You say the Spirit is invisible, yep so is God and before His words got recorded, so were they haha, Ding ding!!!

So I would like you to answer my initial question if that's OK.

Part of my reason why - Many may think I have become obsessed with The Word subject, 18mths odd now ha.
    No kidding and I don't have all the answers, But it, John and The Word got hold of me, I even did zero work for the first 6 mths where I was not really in the position to do that, then. If I backed off, sure enough one thing or another, and back on, it's a like flag would come up, if ignored, sure enough more in the same area would arrive until you pursued the lead.
    A key area kept coming up, WHY or cause of the many Christian faiths and if so many on track, Why is the world not a better place?
    Something wrong and then I find, OT pretty much tells us this will happen, over and over.
    Hence I have also been searching looking for, the oppositions snare which I feel would be easily missed, wolf etc.

So this is one of the reasons I sort your answer?
    If God is The Word as I say the Bible shows without question and we give it to another, does it mean or could we say, "you won't know the true God" with reference to the words Jesus spoke? Obviously the answer would apply to me if I have it wrong (not, ha).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.