God gave man all seed bearing herbs etc..lamb was to lay down...

1. 970 Posts.
    God gave man all seed bearing herbs etc..lamb was to lay down with lion etc.

If you look at the disgusting video, you find instantly your answer.The disgusting part of the video is not the lions whatsoever. It is the humans, what type of humans are crying out oh my god oh my god when the truck hasn't even arrived with the poor goat.Imagine these "Koreans" minds. So your answer is God is compassionate, humans are not..What has this to do with God being uncompassionate.

Simple..lamb was to lie down with lion, humans were to eat herbs. This was in the garden of Eden which back then was the entire earth which God has created.
    God said man has dominion over all, but do not touch this one tree(area) which belonged to God only., man was disobedient and wanted everything.The curse came over all living beings, in fact the entire world.
    So this is,why we have violence, greed,and all the filth that came from this curse, and the video is a prime example of these Koreans disgusting behaviour prior to and when the truck arrived.
    How then do we know God is compassionate..Simple, because if I was God I would wipe these people off the face of the earth..God does not.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.