ZNO 4.00% 12.0¢ zoono group limited

Love the groundwork being dug up and uncovered here on this...

1. 737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Love the groundwork being dug up and uncovered here on this thread. This is easily the most important thread for ZNO.

In ZNO, I see parallels to a famous brand in its infancy and I'm excited to be onboard.

I see a massive shift in demand with a new industry being born in what seems to be overnight.

I see a product that has clear advantages over competitors, with notable barriers to entry.

I see a business offering that taps into end-customer psyche, not just hygiene and sanitation.

I see an energised management team, and incentivised owner-run business. It's a plus mgt is not the inventor, but a visionary investor that is driven to grow the business.

I see product take-up accelerating and being used in increasing places across the world.

I see an increasing number of distributors.

With some Friday night (after a few drinks) allowances, the brand parallels in its infancy I refer to are as follows:

The introduction of cheaper mass produced cars led to greater road trips and the convenient food industry was born. Later to be coined fast food; read as growth of a new industry driven by changing customer demands

Standardisation and quick service is a key differentiator. Their efficient systems and branding are barriers to entry.

Owner famously said that he was in the real estate business, not just food.

Visionary Owner saw potential in the business and bought out the founders. Sets about growing the business.

Grows business domestically and expands internationally. Business has international
    appeal and presence.

Franchisee system vs Distributor agreements. Enables expansion with low capital outlay.

Is Zoono the McDonalds of our time (in its infancy)?

Can Zoono leverage off a franchisee style system? Charge each distributor a fee to use the name and to contribute towards marketing, say? Another fee stream would be nice. Perhaps not immediately but in the near future perhaps.

As for me...I like what I see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $53.15K 434.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34661 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 8819 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 61259
Last updated 14.12pm 28/03/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.