TZL 7.55% 4.9¢ tz limited

company making ann. out

1. 9,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    In case you missed it or had your head burried in X-mas pudding and good wine, the company making TZL Ann came out 23 Dec 04.

TZL , TFS and TXT marketing machine has gone into top gear, updated websites display many examples of the technology across many inndustries under the brand name INTEVIA and if you do an INTEVIA search on google you'll se the news of the deal spreading fast.

Another bonus is it looks like they will now let the SP go for a run as the 90c U seller of the last 3 months has disappeared :-)

It is also rumored that the NASDAQ listing is proceeding nicely for this financil year and their could be a deal announced with a chip maker in the next couple of months among other things.

I hold, I'm biased as I agree with the TXT ann. when Keller said “Our mutual goal is to establish Intevia™ intelligent fastening as the standard worldwide operating system for a new era of design and assembly technology. Textron Fastening Systems has the global presence, technology resources, and sales and
    marketing network to help make this a reality within a few years,”

Go do some research, you'll be back for more, my call is $2 by April.

GYGT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.004(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $4.861M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 4.8¢ $3.006K 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9961 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.25pm 11/08/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.