OK then, lets put the real truth on the table. The phrase, lying...

1. 22,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    OK then, lets put the real truth on the table.
    The phrase, lying by omission is coming to mind ATM.

Following was my first post to you which unmistakably defines the area for which I was seeking comment on.
    Wotsup - DBT - I'm curious as to your thoughts - putting aside creation/evolution and history and whether any of this is truth or not etc.
    If we were to say take the Christian faith, it appears the key (basics) to whether you are the true religion or an occult stems around knowing who/what the true God & Son are.

Then whereu came into the picture and despite many attempts by me to bring him back to the point I mentioned above, it was clearly not his intention as he wanted to head the subject His way.
    So then I thought enough is enough and posted the following to you.
    Anyone with half a brain can clearly see, the Two sentences which you have both passionately tried to divide over several days, are to be taken in ONE context. Contradiction verses only regarding God & Jesus's makeup, who and what they are.

Right T O then, why don't you and whereu put your money where your mouth is (so to speak) and put up all these said contradictory verses.
    But - As I was only covering (made well clear to you when first asking a question of you) I was talking only on the matter of God & Jesus's makeup, who and what they are.

So that is and was the plain and simple truth of this whole nonsense.
    There is simply NO hiding from the facts.

Haha, and you guys think we have problems by relying on faith, OH by gosh !!!

PS. As this dog will not let go of his bone, so you can both somehow retain some credibility as it's looking rather sad ATM, I would suggest you let it go. Not sure, I think whereu calls that an olive branch. ha

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.