WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

@Mutley8 I'm pretty sure Glencore isn't using any artisanal or...

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    @Mutley8 I'm pretty sure Glencore isn't using any artisanal or small-scale sources in their Copper and Cobalt production as their own tenements including the Kamoto Copper Mine is probably enough to keep their mouths full so to speak, and offers more cost efficiency. Then again, their primary focus, as alluded to again and again, is Copper, not Cobalt which is a byproduct from their mining operations.

And isn't that the aimed goal for WFE as well? To start partially with ethically sourced artisanal miners near-term, but to eventually source everything from our considerable group of 500 sq km tenements on the Roan Belt right in the heart of Cobalt Central with the Luapula Plant just nearby simply because vertical integration makes everything more cost-effective, longer-term.

And then use that near-term cash flow for potential plant expansions by de-bottlenecking what is possible to de-bottleneck! Once WFE kicks off production with 1%+ cobalt feedstock, I can't wait to see what noise some of these posters will be making then. "Oh your production plant is broken" "Oh it's in the DRC' "Questionable partners!" "Questionable suppliers!" "Bankruptcy is near!" Utter noise

That aside, this CLA?
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    Even lower than Katanga's tailings waste ore dump. One wonders how much their resource is going to shrink if cut-off grade increases to 0.5% even. I'm impressed they're still worth $44million at the moment, with production in 2020 at best, assuming their PFS demonstrates it is even worth mining from. If that can be worth $44mil, I'm pretty sure WFE can be worth a whole whole lot more with x10 the grade and near-term production on the horizon!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.