CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Hey mate i've been reading through all of the announcements...

1. 681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hey mate i've been reading through all of the announcements since i first shortlisted this and I cant find anywhere that mentions the outcome of the met results from the samples they sent to South Africa. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Personally after doing a pretty decent run through I think the reason its currently treading water is cash related. They will almost certainly need a raise in my opinion unless the off-take debt funding covers working capital and also expenditure on the Zambian Project where they need to spend US$500k in the first 6 months to meet the terms.

At the end of last Q CFE had about $1.1m cash of their own, with an expected burn of $600k (after the $1m received for the sale of the IO asset for $1m). Also there was that little 23m share raise at 3c a month ago for working cap so.

Anyway, I like the project and I can see obv synergies with the Zambian tailings project but i think cash and trust are the issue here. The strategic advisor appointment like someone else mentioned also casts a shadow over how the discussions with the original 4-5 potential offtake partners went. Always liked this one but feel there is something thats not right. Otherwise surely an offtake would have been easy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.