So the oceans are cooling, but there is evidence available that...

1. 3,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    So the oceans are cooling, but there is evidence available that the oceans are warming as well (maybe not as fast, but still not cooling).

I do see the information on greening which has been linked to CO2 increases (funny how we supposedly don’t impact our environment), but this wouldn’t n3cessarily translate to a better situation for us long term. I’d liken it potentially to a tumour in the brain which inadvertantly improves another condition but ultimately needs to be dealt with before other symptoms start killing the patient.

So regarding crops, if we have droughts now any concievable increase in temperature would surely exacerbate future droughts. I can’t see how this can be any other way. Sure we may be talking about 1 or even 2 degrees, but any percentage increase would logically impact the percentage output of our efforts. These crops do have a habitable zone.

Regarding volcanoes and their affect on climate, well we cannot control that we can only control how we affect the earth - which we do, as you agreed above

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.