SRL 4.03% 64.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

My perspective and sentiment has not changed. I purchased more...

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    My perspective and sentiment has not changed.

I purchased more this month and have no trouble adding at these prices.

My outlook is long term, and I have always been clear about that.

I have no advice at all for short-term traders. My comments avoid pronouncements on the short-term movement of the stock; I am interested in the company, which is different from the stock price. In four or five months the only negative things that have developed are the higher capex estimate, which the company advised of since late last year; and the direction of the stock price, which is a reflection of the perceptions of other people and is based on things I am not aware of.

As far as "unsuspecting followers". If you want to feel bad for those of blind faith, check out some of the stock price predictions bandied about on other spec miners. I have avoided making short-term predictions on stock prices, and frankly I feel that they are unpredictable and driven by factors that we cannot see.

Most of what I write about the can be verified, I have not had to retract any major speculations, and when I have been in error I acknowledge it quickly. I have also been honest and clear about the fact that I am a retired amateur with no particular expertise in geology or mining.

What I do claim, is that I have read more and am am more familiar with CLQ, its management, and its connections than most casual traders and investors. So I have a lot of information and opinions about the company. I have informed conviction, and an imagination and appreciation for the leadership and the potential of the comapny.

I share my observations and speculations freely. So far I have not been proven wrong on any major points. This has no bearing on whether the stock price will go up or down tomorrow, which is not a subject on which I claim any knowledge nor have I made any predictions.

If one is looking for a prediction on what the price of a stock is going to be tomorrow or next week,
    then by all means pay no attention to me, as I have absolutely nothing to offer on that subject.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.5¢
Change
0.025(4.03%)
Mkt cap ! $58.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 68.5¢ 59.5¢ $42.88K 66.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199 64.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.5¢ 76 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
65.0¢
  Change
0.025 ( 9.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
60.5¢ 68.5¢ 59.5¢ 17202
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.