SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Possible Class Action against OM?

1. 3,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 330
    Hope all went well in Hospital GH. Good to have you back on the boards. I had wondered the same thing in regards to a class action. I didnt personally lose out but there may be grounds for those that did lose capital if it was due to misinformation. Intriguing!
    Last edited by Huge Jaxxon: 13/09/19
  2. 1,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 252
    Hope you're doing ok GH.
    Always a consistently excellent poster on ISX you are, along with Jlo et al.
    Like I said in another post, it's sad that our exclusive little ISX fanclub for the past few years has been gatecrashed by seemingly the entire share buying population of Australia eek.png
    ISX is a great company though, so it was to be expected, but not perhaps to the extremes that it went.
    Australia is a small country with a small stock market, and lots of people know lots of people.
    Until ASIC starts throwing its weight around stunts like this will continue. And ASIC won't be doing that unless big players and wealthy parties lose out.
    As usual retail lost out big time, and nobody in authority gives a toss. Sad but true.
    Somebody (I have no idea who) has made a stack of coin from the great ISX flash crash.
    Good luck to everybody.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.