NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

The CEO has sent another email response from Justin Milne to...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    The CEO has sent another email response from Justin Milne to shareholders dismissing the questions asked by Tas Davies. Is there some material change in the business the board has failed to inform shareholders of?

I sent this email titled Unanswered Questions:

Hi Steve

Thank you for this communication. However as a committed long term NTC shareholder, (over 4 years and including purchases at $2.50), I believe the board has a responsibility to keep me informed of any material matters which could affect my value judgement. There has been no update regarding the cash position since the last report, yet the EIR makes no allowance for stock that may have resulted in sales. Shareholders have foregone dividends so the company could invest in 5G, yet CASA does not appear to be paying for this either.

It appears to me you are not maximising the value of my holding, or is there something of material significance you would be obliged to inform the market of that has not been disclosed?

Looking forward to an open and honest response as I believe you are required as company officer.

Sincerely, Glenn
    Last edited by Shake It: Correction 28/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.