HAO 0.00% 23.0¢ haoma mining nl

I'm certainly not fully informed but I wouldn't go so far as to...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I'm certainly not fully informed but I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm uniformed.

A class action against the ASX for doing their job and ensuring that ASX participants are in compliance with listing rules AND the JORC code (in the case of metals & mining companies) is waste of breath to suggest.

Directors know the rules and should accept guidance from the ASX, whether they agree or not. I'm not arguing that the ASX may shift the goal posts from time to time but blatant shirking of the rules has compromised liquidity and put shareholders investments at risk because management has a gripe with the ASX. Had management played by the rules, which are the same for everyone by the way, HAO would've been trading for the last few weeks and shareholders would've had liquidity to sell if they wish, rightly or wrongly, ahead of today's apparent negative news. Shareholders haven't put up their hard earned for mgmt to fight the regulators.

Until the ASX has had their way with them, this will essentially remain a private company (or public unlisted). For a company capped at $43m I'm not sure how anyone has put $100m of "his own money" into it. That being said, I'm sure he's made a sizeable investment in his time, for which he's been rewarded.

Good luck everyone.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.