EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Well back from holidays and I must say trying to put our...

1. 5,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2965
    Well back from holidays and I must say trying to put our situation out of my mind hasn't been easy. The aggressive action taken by MIN, the quick urgent and rushed action by administrators, the stacked creditors who many are working for MIN and finally the pathetic lack of action by our board who remained in managing our investment way too long who imo and are responsible for this company failing and consequently all our assets and investment being taken from us holders. As for the pathetic one line sentence of apology doesn't cut it either. Typical response from a team out of ones depth imo.

This board and some senior management NOW has to be held to account and investigated. They do not get to walk away and leave every holder in no mans land who have lost everything. I have constantly been very critical of this team of under performers and which made so many fundamental errors beyond belief imo.

I have spoken to many parties involved in EGO directly and indirectly over the last 2 yrs and my own investigations is mind blowing to say the least. Now it's time from 1st quarter of 2018 to have legal representation and pursue legal compensation. I believe we have a case to be pursued. Holder can either walk away which I would encourage the smaller ones to do, however over 1000-2000 holders who had significant funds should step up and see a professionally run legal process in attempting to get compensated from those directors who destroyed our investment. Yes they are responsible imo. Many holders do not know what has happened and why it happened by I and my small team do understand a lot better than most unfortunately. That is why a legal process has to happen so every single holders knows exactly why we failed so disasterously for holders.

Its all up to every holder to make their own decision. In the mean time enjoy your xmas with families and I personally know some of you are seriously hurting financially by our situation. Hopefully in coming months we will get the legal process happening in attempt to seek compensation and justice for all. As for ex CEO who imo was a big cause of our destruction and the Board how do you all sleep at night, hopefully a class action will see some light again for holders of which you lot working together turned out for holders.

Keep safe and enjoy your xmas holders, together we can fight and hopefully in time see something positive. All the very best. I will fight and so should most of you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.