CLA 0.00% 1.6¢ celsius resources limited.

Less said about those comments the better, but you're right re...

1. 2,542 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Less said about those comments the better, but you're right re mining at depth.
    For example:

Following on from my comments re room and pillar mining technique I had a look at some mines nearby that use similar techniques.
    Room and pillar mining traditionally is coal mining at similar depths, they can cover kilometres underground. Check some in the USA for reference.

However Lubambe copper mine over the border in Zambia operates room and pillar at 1100 metres depth with orebody width of 11 metres.
    Quite interestingly Edward Legg worked there so probably CLA may well be somewhat similar at half the depth.
    Point is that is an operating copper mine without even the cobalt.
    I imagine the existing indicated resource would likely be mined as per existing plans, shifting to room and pillar accessed by a shaft in later years for the deeper stuff.

I believe you can get higher volumes out using that method too, ie this technique is easier to setup and cheaper to mine and obvious tonnage implications from what I can see.

One final point there only a few other cobalt mines doing room and pillar (ie it needs to be flat resource) notably Kamoto in the DRC.

I frankly would take with a grain of salt a lot of things on Twitter....
    Last edited by blueskymine01: 11/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $11.17K 698.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 806078 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1249200 7
View Market Depth
Last update - 11.09am 24/04/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 170913
Last updated 12.41pm 24/04/2019 (live) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.