CHK 20.0% 0.3¢ cohiba minerals limited

"If all you're getting is the gatekeeper, what good will that...

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    "If all you're getting is the gatekeeper, what good will that do?"

Agreed 27!!  Its called "getting back at them and showing them who's boss"

If anyone invests in this end of the market don't expect the CEO to be sitting there waiting for your calls!!
    I have expressed this before that it is a waste of time and energy - and I will be quite frank I don't want directors answering your calls!!  Period!

What are they going to tell you?  Do you expect to get some extra information that is not available to market?
    No !!  It is to appease our emotional needs and nothing more!!

I have just seen KAI 8 x bag, amazing the management bashing that took place on that thread, thankfully the thread has picked up as most of the bashers have moved on!

I have been playing this end of the market for some years and timeframes always push out, to shareholders frustration!
    I am sure they are diligently working behind the scenes getting done what needs to be done!

I reckon there's still a few caught in here from the noise and fireworks when this was trading in the 3's.

All that noise has turned to quiet, IMHO now is the time to be accumulating if you are wanting a "sizeable" position.  Time to sell will be when all the positive rant starts again.
    If this end of the market is too risky, don't take a sizeable position!

@Brumbie   -  IMHO not much has changed technically, the move is still forming and forming gradually.
    As expressed I expected Oct - Nov to offer further indication and that still stands.

If it breaks "thru" .009 I'd be a little concerned!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.785K 628.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 102952526 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 185693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.