China's Xi Jinping-Aussie Scott Morrison Port Of Darwin Dilemma!? Solution Is...?

1. 6,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3162/3162780-3b8ddb52943978c26660cdb64f34dde7.jpg
    China's Xi Jinping-Aussie Scott Morrison Port Of Darwin Dilemma!? Solution Is...?

Risks? For Australia Sovereign Risks Plus 50 Years Of China Friendship, Foreign Investment, Trade, Strong Currency, Economic Growth-Development Lifeline, Decline In International FI Trust! Just For Starters...

For China, Loss Of Face...

PM Morrison is hell-bent on destroying Australia-China relationship. With whatever tool is convenient at the time. His mouthpieces include Cabinet Ministers, Parliamentarians, Senior Military & Bureaucrats, manipulated Media. All unwelcome in China.

Today, Australia's economic survival is a one product-raw iron ore-, exported to one country-china!

Today, every corner of Australian economy plus every aspect of Australians SOL is China-Dependent!

None of solutions proffered-Federal Gov't buyout of Landbridge lease on commercial terms; revoke lease with compensation; repudiate lease without compensation; allow lease to remain-are in Australia's or China's interest.

Last thing PM/Australia need is for Australia to be high foreign investment risk.

My wife & I 1st visited China in 1972. The Only Solution is...Personal Diplomacy, by someone with est. 50 years China contacts & experience...my wife & me!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.