LYC 1.81% $2.82 lynas corporation limited

So you are saying Defense News is quoting 8 year old news. How...

1. 7,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    So you are saying Defense News is quoting 8 year old news. How sweet? Likely everything coming out of the US defense department and US geological survey department is 8yrs old too. Well that's worse than the banner coming out of Fuziah and WT mouth. Thus it seems SMSL has afflicted me too with their political power seeking mode of operation through their six years of efforts. They instilled a warped way of thinking successfully. Um, can I get over it or can I play along? Seems also they even got the best of malleable kitty Yeo as we know she developed and displayed her bias in 2012 long before she was elected to office.
    (Look a bit like Adamas's way of doing business as usual right aus?)

Government officials have warned of threats to GPS and how a successful attack on that technology would impact national security. (Lockheed Martin)

30-day GPS outage could cost US industry $45B

Government officials have warned of threats to GPS and how a successful attack on that technology would impact national security.

This precision-guided munition maintains a data link with the plane that launched it, enabling future learning based on images recorded by the weapon in flight. (Rafael)

Israel’s Rafael integrates artificial intelligence into Spice bombs

A data link enables future missiles to learn from algorithms informed by the flights of their predecessors.

Raytheon and Northrop Grumman are teaming to accelerate air-breathing hypersonic vehicle development. The companies will partner on DARPA's Hypersonic Air-Breathing Weapon Concept. (Raytheon)

Northrop to build 3D-printed scramjet engine for Raytheon hypersonic weapon

Additive manufacturing is the secret to driving down the price of the Raytheon-Northrop weapon.

An inside look at the negotiations for the cheapest F-35s ever

Lockheed Martin's head of the F-35 program, Greg Ulmer, provides Valerie Insinna with a look at how a deal was struck where the F-35A's price drops below $80M.

Exclusive

According to documents exclusively obtained by Defense News, the F-35 continues to be marred by flaws and glitches that, if left unfixed, could create risks to pilot safety and call into question the fighter jet’s ability to accomplish key parts of its mission.

Visual Stories
    Latest Stories

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
0.050(1.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.883B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.77 $2.85 $2.73 $11.67M 4.172M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 78113 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 35672 3
View Market Depth
Last update - 16.10pm 19/07/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$2.84
  Change
0.050 ( 2.60 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.76 $2.85 $2.72 973951
Last updated 15.59pm 19/07/2019 (live) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.