1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

cheech - so where are your loyalties???

1. If you are a muslim and with regards your country, live in and come from a place other than Oz - just tell us. That way your ratbag origin and lunatic rhetoric can go in the toilet where, you reside!

If you are an Aussie - you are a traitor and need to be watched very carefully.

The things you post make me think you are a little chromatically different fellow that would love to see the hordes swamp this nation.

Just a few of the things you've said: NOTE THE BOLD BITS

"There is mass conversion of Aboroginals to Islam. I wuold be watchful now in my words and deeds if I were you and get rid of Howard. islam places an obligation on all Muslis to go forth and multiply. They will now eschew alchohol and turn on you all their wits about them. (Yeah...like that's gonna happen - where do you guys come up with this sh$t)

"I am only sorry I have to tell you the truth you are not prepared to hear. Like the flicker of a dying candle, the western powers like Britain and the US and yes their bum boy Australia are dangerous, threatenting and harmful for a while. But like the dying candle they will go out."

"Channel 10 who played selective segments of the speech by Dr. Mahathir then adding their own commentary over it will soon find out what the meaning of a 'Boycott ' is. I was watching the news from their channel with the strategic advisor of the Muslim Federations in Australia, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia with guests from Iran, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Irak and Kuwait (yes even Kuwait) in KL at the Pan Pacific and noted that all of them have agreed that the holding company of channel ten and their Canadian majority Holder Asper and all of the companies that advertise on ten will be stealthily undermined through selective boycotts."

First up - pretty cruddy group to hangin' with - says a lot about cheech, no??

Trustworthy? Not likely!

Subversive and dancing to a different master? Certainly!!

And what about that bit that "all of the companies that advertise on 10" will be boycotted!!

Hey, folks, thats all of the AUSTRALIAN companies he's talking about here. You know - our companies that employ Australians

Yeah it may just be anal hot air from a pimply little snot-nosed kid, but where's your anger in any event????

"Pity Channel Ten when complained to had little to say other than 'So what?'. I feel this is the begining of a larger battle for which Australians are going to be more than simply 'collateral damage'. Pity indeed because as I re iterate my previous forecasts from last year there won't be a war."

People. Wake up!!! - In the context of the Mahatir comment and the gist of past threads, what Cheech is suggesting is we Australians will be "collateral" damage.

And if he is correct about who he was with, where do you think he got his info from???

And what did he say to them as an Aussie???

Or was he a mealy-mouthed, a$$-kissing little muslim with his mates???

Cheech - you are exposed as either a liar or a traitor-in-the-making!

I do hope someone monitors these threads!!!

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.