MNW 0.00% 1.0¢ mint payments limited

I have actually sent him an email about NETS revenue and...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I have actually sent him an email about NETS revenue and timeline for the rollout (but not when credit card will be accepted as I have only just discovered it today).  He hasn't responded and it has been a week now.  I did ask him to respond by email or at the full year result presentation so hopefully he will.  I might email him about CC timeline later this week.  How quickly did he respond to your email?

100 doesn't necessarily mean 100 businesses.  One business can have multiple mPOS.  But that doesn't matter as the more download the better.  We want transactions - small and large as MNW gets a cut on the merchant fee.  Interestingly, BNZ has a 2.85% and in Australia it is generally around 1.6%.  I wonder how much it is at Singapore...

Yeap, I hope the spend in the next quarter is for UOBM and put them ready to go-live (with CC).

I note your comment about NETS but I think the number of payment options available within NETS may not yield the result we are hoping for.  It is crowded and the only advantage mPOS has is true mobility.  It doesn't look like NETS is really pushing for mPOS at the moment as their merchant price guide has no mention of mPOS.  Hopefully they are just waiting for credit card to be ready the do a big marketing push.

https://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/nets-rich-contents/Price Guide-1529843591292.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.