EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Charts

1. 3,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1897
    Hi everyone,

Nice to join you guys on the Eve forum. Did a quick search and couldn't find a Charts thread so I thought, if you didn't mind, I would put my first post as a chart. Have done my research on this one, and also have a great interest in medicinal nutrition, and the companies that are researching/promoting the benefits of Aussie native plants in natural food supplements.

I invested in Eve earlier this week, but as I have been away from my charts I haven't posted until today. I am spec trader mainly. A few guys who have seen my charts and posts in QBL, and a few other stocks, know that I am also a straight shooter. I don't use traditional spec plotting for prices, like FA's or even TA's with Moving averages as I believe that 95% of buys/sells are sentiment based and 5% fact and most specs don't have revenues. I respect everyone's methods though. So I plot using sentiment and timing during the day and don't mirror ball gaze or predict future pricing. My day predictions are usually pretty accurate, so happy to go by that.

There is some good momentum with this one and my charts show a building cyclical upward trend in spite of Pivot resistance points. If the company keeps delivering good ANN's, with transparency in reporting, similar to QBL this will eventually gather strong support from investors IMO and deliver some very good returns to its shareholders.

Chart 1 shows a nice building upward momentum as interest increases and more supply comes onto the market.

Eve 1.jpg

Chart 2 is the more traditional candlestick pattern, and again showing buying behaviour is strong for the Hour, Day and Month indicating a BUY sentiment based on analyzing the volume of buys and sells during the trading day. This is where sometimes younger traders get a bit lost because they may look at 5 minute, 15 minute trading and think the stock is getting dumped. Stepping back and looking at the larger picture, IMO, helps give everyone a clearer perspective as to what's going in and the real sentiment for this.  

Eve 2.jpg

These comments and charts are just one Trader's opinion please choose to ignore or ok if you agree.

Have great weekend & GLTAH.

Cheers....59

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.