FTC 9.76% 18.5¢ fintech chain limited

Hi Telluride, yes it's a very tightly held stock so does run up...

1. 5,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    Hi Telluride, yes it's a very tightly held stock so does run up hard on good news. Very good sector to be in at the moment as well.

I'm a bit perplexed by the big capper who appears to be a genuine seller for some reason. 10 million shares is a lot to be offloading and so blatantly capping with all the 1 million orders spaced like that. Most people would just feed them into the market on a spike following good news.

They seem to be releasing quite a few announcements lately so i'm thinking we will see more good news soon.

I'm especially watching for an update on the blockchain Zipper deal in Singapore as that was to be reviewed after 12months in late May. It's worth big dollars to the Company if it gets renewed, and i have a good feeling following their success in China that it will be renewed in late May.

"Financial technology provider FinTech Chain (ASX: FTC) has signed what it claims to be its “most significant” service agreement to date courtesy of a commercial deal with Singapore-based Zipper Foundation.Under the terms of the agreement, FinTech Chain will provide a full-range blockchain technology consultancy, development and technical services to Zipper Foundation including developing digital tokens, payments systems and creating electronic authentication services for financial transactions carried out by its users.The agreed deal has been given a 12-month de-facto trial period after which both companies plan to evaluate future co-operation.FinTech Chain said that it will generate a substantial amount of income from the deal in the form of a service fee amounting to RMB20 million (A$4.2 million)"

https://smallcaps.com.au/fintech-chain-multimillion-dollar-blockchain-deal-zipper-foundation/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.76%)
Mkt cap ! $133.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 17.5¢ $363.9K 1.897M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32500 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 19259 1
View Market Depth
Last update - 16.10pm 22/05/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
18.0¢
  Change
-0.020 ( 12.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.0¢ 21.0¢ 18.0¢ 596728
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2019 (live) ?
FTC (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.