FTC 0.00% 12.0¢ fintech chain limited

Mc or myself & believers here, do not need to defend FTC's...

1. 1,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Mc or myself & believers here, do not need to defend FTC's growth that's happening before every ones eyes.
    No need to explain to you, we are confident here to hold, no one really took any attention of this stock.
    I researched this company in february & they are rock solid, many attitudes on HC are rife with tall poppy
    syndrome, apparently the yanks are the opposite they admire & praise when companies or people
    are achieving, Chinese people work relentlessly hard to achieve & succeed, & now FTC are achieving & shareholders will reap the rewards also in this sector. Peers like APT, Z1P are all star performers in same sector.

I understand people can get envious, but isn't that one of the seven deadly sins, why have a go at MC.
    He is a professional investor, excels at TA & FA so why have a shot at those who are experienced & have a go
    a win from time to time, hey i have had losses, we all have & manage them accordingly. though through these losses we grow to be far more vigilant investors.
    So for you to take offence to us regular hot copper posters, i do not comprehend why you worry about what any ones intentions are, yes they are to make money, wish you good fortune Lfc 786.

I see no purpose with your comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 54646 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 84796 7
View Market Depth
Last update - 10.30am 21/08/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
FTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.